Trophy NNN asset located in the heart of Studio City occupied by Wells Fargo, a National credit tenant. The subject property built in 1971 is a freestanding retail building and resides on a 48,090 Sq. Ft lot with fifty-five surface parking spaces for its employees and customers. The property consists of one structure which includes a drive-up bank teller window and caters to the direct needs of the residents and businesses in the immediate area.
Studio City, specifically the Silver Triangle, is the San Fernando Valley’s version of the Golden Triangle in Beverly Hills. This section of Studio City is coveted for its central location with incredible access to numerous walkable amenities. Residents are steps away from the intersection of Laurel Canyon Blvd and Ventura Blvd, home to grocery stores such as Trader Joe’s and countless restaurants, cafes, and shops. The subject property’s location flourishes from the 37,000+ daily traffic counts and a walk score of 93, enabling pedestrians ease of access to the business.
• Absolute NNN | No landlord/owner responsibilities
• Irreplicable Studio City Location
• Near High traffic intersection | Between Laurel Canyon & Whitsett Ave
• Excellent Visibility | 140 feet of frontage along Ventura Blvd
• Walkers Paradise | 93 Walk Score
• 5,500 Sq. Ft. (Per Title) | 6,421 Sq. Ft. (Per BOMA)